Friday, February 8, 2013

Kim Kardashian divorce: star pleas with judge over fears for baby



The reality TV star wants to finalise her divorce from Kris Humphries before the birth of her child with Kanye West

Kim Kardashian has pleaded with her judge to finally call time on her marriage to Kris Humphries, as she has no desire to give birth to her baby with Kanye West while still technically somebody else’s wife.

Citing the welfare of her unborn child as the main reason to have the divorce finalised, details of a recent filing made by the reality TV star have been revealed.

"I do not want to be married to [Kris Humphries] when I have my baby,” she writes in the papers that were filed on 24 January.

“Immediately upon it becoming known to the public that I was pregnant... I began to see articles in the media with quotes attributed to [Humphries] stating that now that I am pregnant he has 'got all the power,' 'that he is in control of my misery' and that he is not going 'to allow' me to be divorced by the time I have my baby.

“I am requesting the status of my marriage be determined now for not only my health and welfare but also for the health and well-being of my unborn child," she added.

Kim filed for divorce from Kris back in October 2011, just 72 days after they got married. The last year has seen quite the messy legal war between the two parties and NBA player Kris – who wants the marriage annulled on account of fraud – recently filed his own papers, stating that his soon-to-be-ex-wife’s pregnancy is no concern of his.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.