Thursday, June 16, 2016

Peter Okoye of P-Square Is The New Face Of Kia Motors

Peter Okoye aka Mr P just got another deal. He is the new face of kia motors. The happy ambassador took to Instagram with the following caption and photos.

     My dear fans and friends I am happy to inform you all that I am the new face of KIA @kiamotorsnigeria ... @peterpsquare MrP now KIA's ambassador in #Nigeria. Pls help Welcome me now to the KIA family๐Ÿš˜ I give all thanks to God for blessing me much more than I deserve!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ˜‡ And may the Good Lord Bless my family,friends and fans for me as well๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ@kiamotorsnigeria #kiaambassador #StyleMeetAttitude



Congrats Mr. P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.