Sunday, February 26, 2017

Buhari has not disappointed me - Obasanjo


    Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said the current Nigerian leader, Muhammadu Buhari, has not disappointed him since
he assumed office in 2015. Mr. Obasanjo stated this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria at his hilltop residence in Abeokuta.
    While reflecting on the Buhari administration since 2015, Mr. Obasanjo said that the president had done his best to move the country forward. “Whatever anybody says, President Buhari has not disappointed me from what I know of him,” he said.
  He said the president had delivered on his core areas of strength and ability, particularly in the anti-corruption crusade and the war against insurgency. “In my book, I have said that Buhari is not strong on the economy and I did not write this to run him down.
  I also used to think that he is not strong in the area of foreign affairs, but I have realised that he has improved very well. He has actually done his best in the areas where we know him to be strong,” he said.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.