Saturday, April 1, 2017

I can still win a Grammy… Buhari tried four times before becoming president-elect - 9ice


Singer Abolore ‘9ice’ Adigun says he hasn’t forgotten his promise to bring a
Grammy award to Nigeria.

9ice had made the pledge on ‘Street Credibility‘, a track on his sophomore album – Tradition.

Speaking in a recent interview with PUNCH, the Gongo Aso singer said as long he’s still doing music, the dream of winning a Grammy award remains alive.

He said: “I am still working on bringing the Grammy to Nigeria. Abraham Lincoln tried several times before he became the president of the US while Buhari tried about four times before he became president.” “As long as I am still doing music, I can still get the Grammy,” 9ice added.

The singer also said he maintains a cordial relationship with his former Coded Tunes label mates, Olamide and Reminisce. “There is no issue between myself, Olamide and Reminisce. The reason I was not at one of Olamide’s concerts was because I was not in the country and that was the same reason I missed Reminisce album listening party,” he said. “It is just that our schedules are tighter now. I was on Olamide’s first album and he was on my last album. I have so many songs with Olamide that are yet to be released. I also feature in about four songs with Reminisce that have not yet been released. I am on his recent album. “It is just that I have a busy schedule now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.