Friday, June 23, 2017

Cheating doesn't make your husband a bad person, it only validates him as a man," actress Funke Adesiyan


"Cheating doesn't make your husband a bad person, it only validates him as a man," actress Funke Adesiyan advices women, she posted
it on her Instagram page this morning. In her words;

"Good morning guys. I read many comments from my last post and I couldn't stop laughing. It's funny that it's women who are answering for their men that the men don't cheat on them. My sisters, let the men answer for themselves. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow. You cannot answer for people. I stand by my position 100%. I know that as a modern woman, we aim to break away from the norm and be as westernised as possible but believe me, it happens everywhere. It's only those who got caught that are referred to as offenders. Not many men can sincerely  say they have been with only their partner for 10yrs without "playing". It doesn't make them bad people, it just makes them men"
  

1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting excuse for male infidelity, especially if we draw an analogy with the animal world. I recently found a good way to track my husband's phone https://www.hoverwatch.com, which makes me confident in my husband. This is important for me, since I do not want to be deceived. Treason in relationships means only one thing, that something goes wrong in your relationship and you need to urgently do something about it, since a further family idyll will become impossible.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.