Thursday, July 28, 2016

Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia

He jumped, shouted, laughed and then cried, a cry of joy. Hon.
Yunusa, 'the blind' youth that confidently contested for councillor of Lafia central ward in March 2013 LG elections but gallantly lost could neither hide his happiness nor could he control his emotions when Gov. Umaru Tanko Almakura break the news of his nomination as councillor member of the Interim Mgt Comm. (IMC)of Lafia LGC.
"I couldn't believe it when I was told that the Governor wanted to see me until when I heard the voice I'm very familiar with from radio and TV, talking to me and shaking my hands. I thank you Your Excellency for this wonderful opportunity given to me to feel the comfort of Governor's official resident as well as making my dreams come true to serve my community despite my disability(Blindness)," said Hon. Yunusa. "You shall forever be happy and successful, and shall never regret in your life and in the hereafter," prayed Hon. Yunusa, the blind Councillor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.