Sunday, July 10, 2016

Graphic Pic: See What a Tiv Guy Did To This Woman For Laughing.


Ene Okpani
"what a tiv guy did to me today, saying I was laughing in d car, while he was on a motorcycle"
Sometimes I wonder what some people think before acting, A facebook user with the name ENE OKPANA, shared her experience  in Makurd Benue state. She was asked if she knew the man before the incident.
Read her story below,

     "I don't know d man from anywhere, I was talking to d people in my car, I did not even notice him.  It was my cousin who was sitting with me at d front seat dat saw him insulting me n told me,  I waved at d guy n said sorry, he continued d insult, I still waved him again n said sorry. He followed me from d U-turn in front of Our Lady of Perpetual up to Bush Bar b4 he overtook me n blocked me dat I should come down from d car,  b4 I could come down he picked one big stone, hit my windscreen twice than came round to d driver's side n hit me with d stone, he held my T-shirt to my throat,  almost pulling it off me, I was naked there in front of Bush Bar. Even when people were gathered he was still saying he will kill me dat  they can imagine me laughing at him dat  is my cousin's own dat is even paining him dat he will do same thing to him. D people were begging him to be clam so dat I can be given first-aid treatment. He said no dat I have not seen anything yet,  dat he will show me dat
Makurdi is his place. I did not touch him,  all I did was preventing him from running away, until my officers came n abt 5mins later d Police came n took us to d station, n I was taken to Muticare clinic for treatment. He later gave a confessional statement."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.