Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg; Why I'm In Nigeria

The founder of FACEBOOK, Mark Zuckerberg has disclosed that he is in Sub-Saharan Africa for the first time and also in Nigeria to learn about the startup ecosystem in the country.

He shared this via his Facebook account:
 “Next stop: Lagos! This is my first trip to sub-Saharan Africa. I'll be meeting with developers and entrepreneurs, and learning about the startup ecosystem in Nigeria. The energy here is amazing and I'm excited to learn as much as I can.

Our first stop is the Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) in Yaba. I got to talk to kids at a summer coding camp and entrepreneurs who come to CcHub to build and launch their apps. I'm looking forward to meeting more people here,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.