Wednesday, March 29, 2017

#Bbnaija : Debbie Rise queries Marvis over low self esteem statement

   Recall that on sunday during the Live eviction show, Ebuka asked Marvis what she thinks about
Debbie Rise. Marvis said somethings about Debbie and she concluded it with "I feel she has low self esteem"
 Today, Debbie Rise called the housemates together and decided to air her view on that statement.
 In her statement, 
" I feel like what you said is wrong, I was up for eviction and you choose  to use hard words on me, what you said about me having low self esteem is bad. It was a live show, some people only watch the Live show and you decided to use that moment to say that. I am not cool with it"

 Marvis is yet to tender an apology yet. Let's ts see how it unfold this week with both Marvis and Debbie Rise up for eviction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.