Sunday, March 26, 2017

Olajumoke photo bomb picture rated no 6 in the world



  Remember Olajumoke the bread seller? Well, like we all know, she's no longer a bread seller but
a model. Her photo bomb pic was rated on a Tv shlw in Germany as the 6th best picture in the world. She posted it on her Instagram Page with the following caption,
"Aunty TY @tybello look what I found!!! My photo bomb picture was voted number 6 best picture in the world yesterday on a TV program called Galileo on Prosieben TV in Germany     , while my story was told to inspire people. Swipe left for video
Thanks to @berveleen.m for taking pictures/videos and sending to my inbox. 
God bless you.     
Grace found me!!!
Thanks to my management @qtabyevents for constant work. 
#olajumoke #smallgirlbigGod #grace "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.