Saturday, January 27, 2018

I and my friends used to laugh at him during NYSC, lady shares her pre wedding photos


 This lady shared her love journey with her hubby to be.  According to her, he used to stalk her, he shows up at her PPA and every single spot she loved hanging out during her
NYSC days.  She and her friends used to laugh at him.



 Now the story has changed as she's set to marry him next month.  Read her story below:



"TBT
Met this Corp member that stalked the life outta me.
Appeared in my PPA and my favorite spots like a ghost or like he had a tracker on me.oh well my friends called him my stalker and as usual we all will obviously laugh at him πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆbut today he is the love of my life. My husband my partner for the journey to forever.Thank you for never giving up on me, were would I have found another you in this whole  world.i love you my opiom,forever will ❤️❤️❤️❤️#MrC#fav#bestie#lover#myeverydaymagic#myeverything#πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
2016 vs 2013"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.