Sunday, January 28, 2018

I don't have sex without using a condom— Adekunle Gold reveals .


Adekunle Kosoko, aka Adekunle Gold, spoke with OLUSHOLA RICKETTS of Punch about his
childhood, music career and other issues


Have you ever had a one-night stand before?

Even if I have had that experience, do you expect me to say it in an interview?

Do you get nude pictures on social media?

I get a lot of that from ladies and it is fun, I must confess. There was a time in my life that I tried to get attention from ladies, but it was hard. It is a different story now and I am enjoying every bit of it.
.
.

How have you been able to avoid scandals?

I am decent in anything I do. I am a smooth operator.

How does your girlfriend cope with the attention you get from the opposite sex?

She understands the nature of my job but sometimes, she asks questions. I like to keep my relationship away from the public. What if my girlfriend doesn’t want to be in the limelight? I think people like me because of my music, not because of what I do in my private moments.

Do you have plans to have a baby mama?

I don’t want that for myself. It will be a disgrace to my family if I have a child born out of wedlock. I can only speak for myself. I was not brought up that way.

What if you ‘mistakenly’ get a lady pregnant?

Why should such mistakes happen? There is a way you can protect yourself. I cannot have sex with a lady without using a condom. For me, it is just wise to do the right thing. I don’t want to find myself in any drama.

Are you under pressure from your parents to get married?

We have an agreement. We agreed that I should focus on my music career first before venturing into marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.