Saturday, October 1, 2016

"I did it because I was sex starved and she enjoyed it," says man who raped an 8-year-old girl


   "I did it because I was sex starved and she enjoyed it," says man who raped
an 8-year-old girl

  Itorobong Iyang, a divorced 36-year-old father-of-three who was arrested for defiling an 8-year-old girl in Ajegunle area of Lagos, shocked the Police when he claimed the girl enjoyed the act and wasn’t in pain at all, adding that he committed the act because he was sex-starved and could no longer hold back the urge.

According to his statement: “I had just taken hot drink and was tipsy. Some of my neighbour’s children came over to my place to play. After they left, I went to sleep. While I was sleeping I heard the little girl’s voice calling me. So I woke and found my neighbour’s daughter in my room.
I decided to play with her. While playing with her, I told her to pull off her pants and she did without hesitation. I also asked her to insert my penis into her private part; she did and started rubbing it. What surprised me the most was that she did not cry and did not say she was in pains.

I was still in the act when the girl’s mother called out for her when she noticed that she was not outside with her playmates. When I heard the girl’s name, I pulled out and quickly dressed up and she left to answer her mother.

But owing to her mother’s suspicion, she asked her daughter what she was doing in my house and the girl, out of sheer innocence, confessed to her mother what transpired. The mother then invited the Police who arrested me.” Dolapo Badmus, the Command Spokesperson, said Iyang will be charged to court. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.