Sunday, October 30, 2016

My 15-Minute experience with Tecno Phantom 6plus


 

THE BEAUTY DEVICE

First of all I will have to give respect to whoever deserves respect, and I can convincingly say that TECNO deserves respect here. If you are sitting down please stand up and shout I RESPECT TECNO PHANTOM 6 PLUS (LOL). I was at work when I saw

a customer with the beauty, I just couldn't hide my love for the device. I had to walk up to him, after the whole greetings (and washing), I asked him "no vex o! Which device is this?". That's when he hit me with the good news "Its Phantom 6+". As a tech lover, I asked him if I can just go through the phone while he's processing his transaction, and luckily he said yes. 

unlocking the phone, the first thing I noticed was the entire UI  is a blend of chocolate and gray, you know that lovely chocolate feeling. Wow, That made me pick up a paper and my pen to jot down this review for my Blog. Check below for the specifications;


PHONE SPECIFICATION

  • Network
The phone is blessed with 2G, 3G and 4G ( from what I heard, the mobile phone has the following Bands: LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 28(700) amazing shea?). The Browsing experience was great.
  • Display
The Phantom 6 Plus has a 6-inch Full HD Display, the display is so clear and has this rich color effect.
  • RAM AND STORAGE
The Tecno Phantom 6 Plus comes with 4GB of RAM and 64 GIG storage. although I noticed 2.81GB free RAM which is still good enough to meet all my multitasking needs.
  • Weight
I will say it's weight is normal, I compared it with galaxy s5, and it weigh less.
  • MULTITASKING AND APPLICATIONS
This is where I always test the strength of a device. I opened a lot of apps, minimized all, opened GTA SA, after playing it for a while (about 6min of game play), I tried opening all the apps I minimized, and just like you thought, they were actively waiting on me. What do you expect after a combination of 4gig Ram with a 2.0GHz Helio X20 Deca-core MTK Chipset, Really Dope.




  • CAMERA
I love the results I got, the pictures I took where dope (what do you expect, I am a fyn bOy nah. Fyn Boy + Good Cam = Perfect Ebony). I think this is Tecno's first device with 21MP sony IMX230 camera. The pics are crystal clear, although not too strong under low light (Probably because I couldn't locate optical image stabilization). I wasn't able to check the front cam because the owner was done while I was on camera test.
  • BATTERY
I didn't get the opportunity to test drive this mobile phone in the department of its battery strength. But the few minutes I used it before giving back the phone I noticed it moved from 67 to 65% which honestly I would say is way good.
  • MY CONCLUSION
 Unfortunately, I was not able to check other good features of the Beast because the owner was done with his transaction (Tears).  I would do a full review once I lay my hand on this beast again. But from my 15 minutes experience, this mobile phone is the BOMB. If you want to go for a good device, GO FOR THIS DEVICE. Good Job TECNO, you guys delivered on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.