Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A moment with the TECNO CX (My Thoughts On The Phone)



  Hello guys, welcome to another review session, this though, is entirely based on my presumptions and is not related to any other review.

  I was at work as usual, was a less busy day, so I engaged in an online literature. An old acquaintance (customer) walked up to me, while we exchanged pleasantries; an incoming call on his device interrupted us, and like magic, I was
engrossed in the magnificent sight. There and then, I knew I had to get a hold of that device by all means. He granted my wish for old time sakes, hence my first encounter with Tecno CX.
  So here we go:

DESIGN 

 I love the design, I would say the back looks like the Iphone 6 apart from the camera light. Tecno really stepped up the game here. It has a 2.5D glass that covers the 5.5'' IPS full HD display (1920*1080 Resolution). It also has an on screen navigation keys.







SOFTWARE AND OPERATING SYSTEM

 The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and Hios 2.0, which runs smoothly. I felt the icons would be catchy in circles, rather than the usual square…would give it an edge of a sleek view. The options for customization looked rather limited but nevertheless, the experience is breath taking.





PERFORMANCE

The CAMON CX is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core processor, 16GB ROM, 2GB RAM and expandable micro SD up to 128GB. I ran some apps to see how well the device would handle multitasking, it had some lagging when I opened and minimized some ram demanding apps. In my opinion, a 3/4GB ram and  a 64GB ROM would have been an explosion of excellence. It’s 2017, a phone as sleek as this  should have nothing less than 3/4GB, 64GB RAM and ROM, especially for the apps and media. But notwithstanding the 16/2GB ROM and RAM is still cool.



CAMERA

 Well done Tecno. The camera appears to be a top selling feature of the device. It has a 16MP front camera with dual flash and also a 16MP AF back camera with ring flash. Superb, I took a picture of my Phone without a flash and it was great. The CX has a good picture quality in Low light situation. I wasn’t able to take enough pictures though. I believe when it comes to pictures you won’t be disappointed.



NETWORK AND CONNECTIVITY

 The CX has GSM, WCDMA and LTE. The Bands are;
 GSM: 900/1800
WCDMA: 900/2100
LTE:  3/7/20/28A/40
   It also has GPS, WIFI and Bluetooth.

BATTERY

 Within my usage  time, I noticed the battery dropped from 71 to 69, showing that the battery part of the Tecno CX isn't bad but needs to be looked into. A 5000mAh battery would have been a good option but the CX comes with a 3200 mAh battery. It also has a fast charge capability, charging it from 0 to 100 should take about an Hour and 30 minutes. I would say Tecno should please improve when it comes to the battery aspect, If not for anything, Nigerians would appreciate a lasting battery power because of inconsistent power supply.

SOME ADDED FEATURES 

The CX comes with some great features, I wasn't able to go through all though. Some of the features include:
* Data Saver
* Multi Window
* Eye Care (Blulight Defender) 


PRICE AND AVAILABILITY

The Tecno CX is affordable and available in gadget stores nationwide. The price tag may differ but on Jumia NG the price is N63900.

SHOULD I BUY THE TECNO CX

The Tecno CX is a good phone, it offers a good camera experience, decent performance and memory, a good and low price tag,  I Would recommend a buy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.