Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I'm 25 and I'm not your role model, BurnaBoy warns


The artist took to his Instagram to warn those peeps who look up to him. Below is what he wrote:


I Am NOT your Role Model. I am just a 25 year old who has been through more than any 25 year old should have to, therefore takes life 1 day at a time and tries to make the best of things. This is my REAL LIFE, don't let your life be determined by how anyone lives theirs. You are Special and Amazing. You would not have been put on this earth if there wasn't a Reason. I love you all. Love yourselves and each other. The World is Yours! #Rock$T⭐️r.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.