Monday, May 15, 2017

I've memorized you like a bible verse, Mercy Johnson to hubby as he celebrates his birthday


Mercy Johnson Okojie took to her Instagram page to shower praises on her hubby as he clocks +1 today. Below is what
she posted:

"Every woman's fate changes once they get married cus two destinies mix but my destiny can't cry on me cus ur love is with me.
I have memorised you like a verse in the Holy Bible and I mention you like a prayer.
True love means everything ,but for me True Love  Simply Means You.
You understand me even when I say nothing.
We have used Trust as brick and Patience as a Cement to build our home,as sometimes love isn't enough.
Everyone falls in love yet not every love is passionate but you are the Fragrance in my breath.
I am certain that I can live a few moments without breathing but I can't live without you as every breath I take,reminds me of You.
I love u,not for a moment nor for a day but for a lifetime.
I love u so much that my heart skips of excitement 
I don't want to be ur Need,I want to be ur desire.
HBD MY HOPE @princeodiokojie"  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.