Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Never look down on people - Award winning OAP and Actor LOLO


 The multi-award winning Radio and TV host, shared her experience during her university
days. Below is what she wrote;

 I remember when some guy looked at me in the university and said i Hate you and i had nothing to say to him than i don't like you either,i fast forward the years same guy saw me at a major event and he told people that we went to the same school and we were friends.....i said wawuuuuuu so you don't hate me anymore because God has placed me in a great place.... Don't let people's opinion get to you...focus is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.