Tuesday, November 22, 2016

"She f-k me for fame," Ray J slams, his ex, Kim, on 'Famous', his new song with Chris Brown


Ray J has some choice words about Kim Kardashian in a new song track called "Famous" featuring Chris Brown.  The single off
Ray J's upcoming album Raydemption pretty clearly calls out his mega famous reality star-turned-mogul ex, with reference to their 2003 sex tape that leaked in 2007.

On the Drumma Boy-produced track, he raps, "She f**k me for fame, look in her eyes / She was the first one to sign on the line. Look at the family, they walk around proud / All because she had my d**k in her mouth. Wanna have me in bed while you f**kin' your spouse. Shows that you still a rat and your man Mickey Mouse."

The track also allows Breezy to sing about girls he’s made “Famous.” “I know that you cry when you’re goin’ to sleep every damn night,” he sings. “I’ll fuck around and make another one famous.”

“Famous” borrows its title from Kanye West’s “Famous,” which featured nude wax figures of Ray and Breezy in its music video. “I bet me and Ray J would be friends if we ain’t love the same bitch,” Yeezy rhymed on his song. “Yeah, he might’ve hit it first / Only problem is I’m rich.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer



All content provided on dizboy is for informational purposes only. Every dizboy member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on dizboy.com. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.